Which means, dia dah muak dah eating home cooked food. Just like us, i gather.
So just now i made some mac-n-cheese. Easy, 10 mins or less, just one pot mac-n-cheese. Since she has rice most of the time, probably pasta might be a welcome change.
I was right. She scoffed it all up!! So here it is:
What you need.
• water
• milk
• pasta
• meltable cheese. I used cheddar
What you do
• bring about 1/2 cup water + 1/4 cup milk to the boil.
• add about a heaped teaspoonful of baby pasta. I used star shapes. The alphabets tu pun nice.
• simmer until the water has been mostly absorbed. It will thicken as it cools down.
• take it off the heat. Stir in some cheese. Up to you how much you want to stir in.
• done!!
I think the liquid is a little bit more than is needed but i wanted the pasta to be well done since kdj has yet to learn how to chew properly. Humph! Shouldn't have worried. Belasah aje dia!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment